Dear EVA subscribers,
ECDC is looking for 30 volunteers to provide feedback on a pilot edition of a new e-learning course on Epidemic Intelligence (EI). This is a self-paced e-learning course to be taken by participants in an asynchronous fashion with the objective of transmitting basic knowledge about how ECDC conducts its EI activities.
The total estimated duration is approximately between 2-4 hours of active learning.
This course is tailored to public health experts interested in improving their understanding of Epidemic intelligence. It is also suitable for anyone willing to learn more on EI.
After the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
· Understand the ECDC definition of Epidemic Intelligence (EI)
· Debate reasons for doing EI
· Apply the ECDC methodology and processes of EI
· Be aware of tools used in EI
· Contribute to strengthening EI capacities (Team/Institution)
· Participate in the development of a common approach among stakeholders on EI activities
This pilot runs from 12th April 2021 to 2nd May 2021. Click here to enrol today.
Thanks in advance for your contribution.
Rahul for EVA team
You are receiving these notifications because you are subscribed to ECDC Virtual Academy news forum. If you wish to stop receiving these notifications, please login to EVA and Unsubscribe from the news forum.