Dear EVA subscribers,
ECDC is looking for 30 volunteers to provide feedback on a pilot edition of a new e-learning course on after-action reviews (AAR) and in-action reviews (IAR). It is designed as a non-moderated, self-paced course and takes approximately 90 minutes to complete.
This course is tailored to public health experts interested in improving their methodological understanding of AAR. It is also suitable for anyone not familiar with AAR but interested in pursuing one.
After taking this course learners will be able to:
- Explain most important characteristics and phases to construct a good quality AAR
- Differentiate the methodologies and designs for AAR
- Select a methodology coherent with the scope of AAR
- Understand the importance of a stakeholder analysis
- Select/develop relevant trigger questions
- Assess lessons learnt through AAR process
This pilot runs from 29 March to 9 April 2021. Click here to enrol today.
Thanks in advance for your contribution.
Rodrigo on behalf of EVA team
You are receiving these notifications because you are subscribed to ECDC Virtual Academy news forum. If you wish to stop receiving these notifications, please login to EVA and Unsubscribe from the news forum.