EVA Code of conduct
As a learner or a facilitator in any ECDC training activity you
agree to abide by the following code of conduct.
Respect others when participating in all interactions: orally (in online or face-to face sessions); and in written (e.g. chats and fora), by:
- Communicating openly, criticising ideas and not individuals.
- Ensuring all participants can express their views and accept the right to be silent.
- Being polite and respectful, not insulting or putting down other attendees or trainers.
- Avoiding harassment, any comments of sexual nature and discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, or any other criteria, before, during and after training activities.
- Before publishing any content, making sure you have the appropriate rights for sharing:
- Providing proper references when you are citing any material that is not owned by you.
- Respecting copyright laws, and not plagiarizing sources.
- Refraining from using EVA as a place of marketing, self-promotion or promotion and distribution of inappropriate content.
What will be the consequences of inappropriate behaviour?
ECDC has zero tolerance policy for infringement of this Code of conduct and will take measures which may, amongst others, result in exclusion from EVA.