I would like to announce that the new e-learning course on Introduction to designing in- and after-action reviews (IAR/AAR) is now open for enrolment.
The objectives of this course are:
1. Explain most important characteristics and phases to construct a good quality After Action Review (AAR)
2. Differentiate the methodologies and designs for AAR
3. Select a methodology coherent with the scope of AAR
4. Understand the importance of a stakeholder analysis
5. Select/develop relevant trigger questions
6. Assess lessons learnt through AAR process
Enjoy your learning and recommend this course to others.
Liliya (for the EVA Team)