The course consists of three components:
- A pre-course package to assist participants in their preparation for the face-to-face course.
- A 2.5-day face-to-face course divided into three modules
- A post-course package to evaluate course outcomes and to follow-up participant’s application of the knowledge and skills acquired during the training.
This course has been developed for adult participants with some or even vast experience in the field of campaign development, particularly for promoting appropriate antibiotic use. Thus, an andragogy approach has been used with ideologies taken from two theories, experiential learning theory (Kolb, 1984) and the theory of reflective practice (Schön, 1995; Schön, 1990).
Structure of the face to face course
The face to face sessions are divided into 3 modules, over 2.5 days.
- Module 1: Introduction to the development of campaigns on prudent antibiotic use
- Module 2: Implementation of prudent antibiotic use campaigns
- Module 3: Introduction to evaluation of prudent antibiotic use campaigns
Structure of course material files
All materials are archived here, with a digital folder structure, containing the full set of course materials:
- AB Use Course Materials