This course is designed to target individuals interested in performing Epidemic Intelligence activities.
This is a self-paced course and the estimated duration is about 2 - 4 hours of active learning.
After the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define Epidemic Intelligence (EI)
- Summarise the reasons for doing EI
- Apply the ECDC methodology and processes of EI
- Identify tools used in EI
- Contribute to strengthen EI capacities (Team/Institution)
- Participate in the development of a common approach among stakeholders on EI activities