EPIET toolbox on FEM Wiki
If you are interested in further reading and or discussing the 20 tips and traps or other very useful tools the Training section has available for EPIET and EUPHEM fellowship programs you are welcome to follow this link and discuss about the tools and their usage.
EPIET technical references include checklists for the review and peer-review of the scientific outputs of EPIET fellows. The checklists constitute an appendix of the EPIET curricular process guide to help with the EPIET field assignments.
Checklists are available for each of the field assignements:
- 10 steps in outbreak investigations
- Outline of a mini-protocol for analytical investigations during outbreaks
- Outline of a concept paper
- Research protocol
- Writing a data collection instrument: A practical guide
- Reports of operational research projects
Scientific communication (oral and poster)
Manuscript for publication
Training of health care profesionnals