Dear EVA subscribers,
We would like to announce that the new e-learning course on Epidemic Intelligence (EI) is now open for enrolment.
This is a self paced e-learning course to be taken by participants in an asynchronous fashion with the objective of transmitting basic knowledge about how ECDC conducts its EI activities.
The total estimated duration is approximately between 2-4 hours of active learning.
This course is designed to target individuals interested in performing Epidemic Intelligence (EI).
After the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define Epidemic Intelligence (EI)
- Summarise the reasons for doing EI
- Apply the ECDC methodology and processes of EI
- Identify tools used in EI
- Contribute to strengthen EI capacities (Team/Institution)
- Participate in the development of a common approach among stakeholders on EI activities
Rahul for EVA team
You are receiving these notifications because you are subscribed to ECDC Virtual Academy news forum. If you wish to stop receiving these notifications, please login to EVA and Unsubscribe from the news forum.