We are pleased to share with you five sets of training materials. Those materials have undergone thorough peer expert revision and alignment with ECDC Core Competencies:
- Training Materials for a course on Legionnaires' Disease (LD)
- Training Materials for a course on Control of Multi-Drug Resistant Micro-organisms in Health Care Settings
- Training Materials for a course on Point Prevalence Surveys (PPS)
- Training Materials for a train the trainers course on Epidemiological aspects of Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD)
- Training Materials for a course on Development, Implementation and Evaluation of Prudent Antibiotics use Campaigns
These training materials are free of charge and offer opportunities to transfer knowledge on communicable diseases prevention and control. They aim to promote lifelong learning, a core objective of ECDC’s Continuous Professional Development.
Public health professionals working in communicable disease prevention and control who will be engaged in knowledge transfer activities.
If you have any questions regarding the materials, please contact us.
On behalf of ECDC PH Training Section