This micro learning is designed to take 10 minutes and you will learn about what are non-pharmaceutical countermeasures for COVID-19
This micro learning is designed to take 40 minutes and you will learn about:
- Personal protective measures: hand hygiene and cough etiquette;
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): respirators, facemasks, goggles, downs and gloves;
- Donning (wear) and doffing (remove) PPE.
- Estimate the necessary amount of PPE.
This micro learning is designed to take 15 minutes you will learn about:
- Evidence of SARS-CoV-2 persistence in surfaces, clothes and objects;
- Cleaning and disinfecting recommendations for healthcare settings;
- Cleaning and disinfecting recommendations for non-healthcare settings with presence of COVID-19 positive people;
- Cleaning and disinfecting recommendations for general settings.
This micro learning is designed to take 30 minutes and you will learn about:
- Individual physical distancing;
- Physical distancing affecting multiple persons;
- Decision-making and evidence for physical distancing measures;
- When to initiate and end physical distancing measures;
- Considerations when enacting physical distancing measures;
- Maintaining social contact - from a distance.
This micro learning is designed to take 15 minutes you will learn about instructions to give your patients who are taking care of a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the household.
This micro learning is designed to take 15 minutes and you will learn about:
- international and domestic travel advice;
- entry screening at national borders;
- domestic travel restrictions;
- border closure.
This micro-learning is designed to take 30 minutes.
The course covers area such as the mode of transmission including vertical transmission of SARS-COV-2 and the
guiding principles during the COVID-19 pandemic on:
- caring for pregnant women suspected of or with COVID-19.
- the self-isolation of pregnant women and their partners.
- handling the pregnant women during childbirth.
- handling of the mother-baby dyad in the immediate postpartum.
- breastfeeding and infant feeding.
The course offers additional materials related to the main topic.
This online tutorial is designed to support the users of The European Surveillance System (TESSy) on how to use the recently added functionalities to report COVID-19 cases.
Although this tutorial is open to any learner, only officially nominated contact points in each EU Member State will have access to TESSy to report cases.