This online tutorial is designed to support the users of The European Surveillance System (TESSy) on how to use the recently added functionalities to report COVID-19 cases.
Although this tutorial is open to any learner, only officially nominated contact points in each EU Member State will have access to TESSy to report cases.
This micro learning is designed to take 10 minutes and you will learn about what are non-pharmaceutical countermeasures for COVID-19
This micro learning is designed to take 40 minutes and you will learn about:
- Personal protective measures: hand hygiene and cough etiquette;
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): respirators, facemasks, goggles, downs and gloves;
- Donning (wear) and doffing (remove) PPE.
- Estimate the necessary amount of PPE.
This micro learning is designed to take 5 minutes you will learn about:
- routine cleaning of frequently used surfaces, clothes and objects;
- minimising the sharing of objects;
- ensuring appropriate ventilation.
This micro learning is designed to take 30 minutes and you will learn about:
- Individual social distancing;
- Social distancing affecting multiple persons;
- Decision-making and evidence for social distancing measures;
- When to initiate and end social distancing measures;
- Considerations when enacting social distancing measures.
This micro learning is designed to take 15 minutes and you will learn about:
- international and domestic travel advice;
- entry screening at national borders;
- domestic travel restrictions;
- border closure.